Monday, April 7, 2008

Nerd alert??? :)

Well, I went to a Tastefully Simple party the other night, and while eating and chatting with some of the girls, I was invited to join a book club. The First book is actually something I have been wanting to read, and now I have incentive. In high school and college, I would read all the assigned books but could never give a great review of them. This club should be interesting for me and the others that I "entertain" with my thoughts. The book is Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Picoult. I have read "My Sister's Keeper" and thought it was good. Again, I won't bore you with my review, it won't be worth your time : ) So, on the last Wednesday of this month, I will join a book club. Am I old or what? Let's see how long it last for me. I hope to at least get some good reading out of it. With the summer coming and boat weather, I will have plenty of time to sit back and read a good book!!!

1 comment:

Debi said...

I don't read good. I love Jodi Piccoult though. good stuff.