Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Memory King



Here is JD with his new favorite past time these days. He is a professional Spiderman Memory Game player. Watch out! In the past few days he can beat anyone he plays!!! He loves this game.
I thought I would start my blog out with something that made people smile. He is a really smart little boy and if playing MEMORY is what we have to do for the next 10 weeks then we will.
When JD gets a match he says "I win, I win" and when he flips over two unmatching cards he says "oh man, no match". Funny little kid. I will try and post this funny conversation, though being so new to blogging, I am not sure I can do it.
Until next time, enjoy!

3 comments:

Debi said...

I am so bad at memory. I guess we finally found something he didn't get from me.

Carol said...

he is without a doubt the MEMORY KING and I can prove it after many games with him and he still beats me.(Nanny)

Jillsblog said...

Thanks Auntie Debi...how are teh Red Sox doing"?b