Wednesday, April 16, 2008

AAAAHHH Spring is here!

I had to attach a picture of what spring means to our family these days! The boat is in the yard! JD and Annie are so excited. Just a little cleaning up to do for Dad and the kids, (notice I say Dad and the kids...he he) then we (this is where I come in) can all enjoy sitting on the slip enjoying the spring weather.

JD loves his new SpongeBob life jacket. Though we looked high and low for one, we still need to find one that doesn't come right into his face. The poor kid will suffocate with it that close. For now, he is happy with his jacket. If anyone out there has a suggestion on a good one for an LP, please let me know!!

This will be the first year for the us with everyone walking!!! JD was not walking last summer and had to sit in a car seat most of the time. Maybe that was a good thing! LOL I am sure that I will be commenting on the good and bad of him walking on the boat. Hopefully he will love his freedom and of course, I will have to post a picture when he attempts fishing with his pole.

Also, if someone can help me post a video, I am having a heck of a time. JD can sing the ABC's backwards and I wanted to show it off. LOL The blogger keeps saying it is too big, and when I shrink it down it still doesn't work, ugh... : ( Can you tell I am a novice blogger? Oh well, I am still having fun doing it.

5 comments:

Kim said...

Jill,
I can't post a video either. Keeps saying it is way too big! I also don't get the hyperlink thing either, but working on it.
JD looks so cute in his jacket! Cannot wait to see boating pictures!

Jillsblog said...

If I figure either out, I will let you know.

Debi said...

I don't know. I assume you do it through googles site, picassa. You can put full photo albums up if you upload your photos to that. It is supposed to be real easy. But having graduated from the college in the 90s, I think we are all a little behind the "computer age". Ha ha. That picture is adorable. AUntie Debi has lots of weekends off this summer, her and Uncle Paul would love to ride around on the boat!

Tonya said...

I use youtube for video's, less mess. JD is rocking his jacket!!

Hopefully this year will be great boating weather!! JD will enjoy his new found ability in the open, warm air!!

Sarah said...

How exciting to get out on the water when it's nice out! I'm looking forward to those post on the goods and bads of walking :) Hope it all goes well! I can't post a video either. I get the same message and haven't taken a lot of time to figure it out but would be interested to know if you do :)