Tuesday, December 23, 2008

What is happening?






Ok, everyone. First off, I would like to wish everyone a Happy Holiday! We have had alot going on here at the Leahy Household.

I went to the Boston Bruins game the other night with my brother and SIL. Her brother works for the Garden and we got up on the Jumbo tron. Just like JD, however, I was too busy eating a hotdog and drinking an "adult" beverage to take a picture like Doug did. Funny story, I was dropping Anne off at school yesterday and a woman I don't know stops me and says "did you go the Bruins game the other night....were you eating a hot dog..." yikes. It was a great time and they won 8-5!!!!

In other news, we got a ton of snow here on the south shore. Anne LOVES the snow, JD not so much, he was good with a 10 minute trip outside and that was that. He prefers to stay inside and keep warm...I put some pics of the two of them outside and one of Doug, the kids, and Cayman (our boxer).

The other picture of JD is with his very best friends, Jack and Jack. Oh my god...he loves these boys!!! I can't get through a day without him asking me to go to their house for a playdate. I thought this picture summed it all up...he loves them!!!

I wish everyone a safe, healthy, holiday season and look forward to "chatting" with all my blog friends in 2009!!!! Happy Holidays everyone!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That is hilarious about being recognized from the Jumbo tron! Too funny. JD looks adorable with his two best buddies. Seamus can't get enough of the snow...it's a battle to come inside! Have a wonderful Christmas you guys!

Kim said...

JD and his buddies-so cute. Eighteen years from now they will all be hanging out in a "ba" in Beantown together. The snow looks beautiful! I am sure there will be some left over in NY. I hope you guys have a very Merry Christmas!

Mary said...

Jill - Happy Holidays to you and the whole family - -Snow pictures are great- -makes me appreciate NC even more - -Keep up the great Blog in 2009 - I love to read all about the kids --Merry Christmas

Greene Family said...

Great photos - cute snowman! We haven't had any snow actually stick here in MD yet. JD is so cute with his best buddies! Being recognized from the Jumbo tron is too funny!