Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Family Day




Today was family day at Anne's school. We were lucky enough to have both grandfathers come to it!! Thank you to Pops and Grandpa!!!

The kids sang two songs and then we made gingerbread houses!!! Yummy!! Anne didn't have any idea who was coming to Family Day. This morning, I said "I will see you at Family Day" and her response "oh, just you?" He he, I kept a secret all day...

You should have seen her face when both grandfathers were there!! How exciting!!! Everyone had a fun time decorating (ah hem, eating) the candy to stick on the houses...

Tomorrow JD gets to make a similar house with his speech teacher...he is going to love it.

6 comments:

Debi said...

Oh yay!! I am glad Pops and Grampy got to go. I am sorry I missed it. I just finished my project (ya, talk about waiting to the last minute). It's 6pm, class is at 7pm. Good ole procrastinator's us Scannell's.

Unknown said...

How fun! Grandpas are the greatest.

Sarah said...

Sounds like fun. How nice her grandpas came to spend the time with her!

Mary said...

Jill - great pictures of Annie with her "Family" and I am so glad to read about JD - -see you Saturday!!

Greene Family said...

It sounds like a fun family day, and how great that both of her grandfathers were there as a surprise!

Destini said...

How cool! I'm sure that with the help of two grandpas Anne's gingerbread house was well built!