Monday, May 12, 2008

Bits and Pieces of life...

First off, Happy day late Mom's day to all my "blogging" friends. I have lots to blog about but no pictures as of yet. :)

JD came off his nightly nebulizer treatment!!!! He has been on it since he was 5 months old!! Yeah, finally he can go to bed with no neb treatment, or as he says "no more Green medicine!!!" (the package is green) Knock on wood, we have no side effects a week later (I really should keep my mouth shut...LOL, I always jinx myself with this stuff.)

We went to the Red Sox game last Tuesday night and sat in Pavillion seats...oh la la. It was a very chilly night at Fenway Park, but they won and we had a great time. I will try and attach some pictures that I took from our seats! Sorry Kim, we do like the Sox.


Let's see what else is happening around here....My Dad let us borrow his bike helmet for JD and now he can ride his bike/big wheel like the "big" kids. JD had his first official playdate the other day with his best buddy Jack. Jack will be 4 in September but you would think they are the same age!!! They play so well together! It was fun to have a playdate with him, even Annie joined in the fun.

Mother's day was a good time too. JD and Anne made me breakfast in bed and gave me some pretty cool presents. Anne gave me a necklace that says "#1 Mom" and JD got me a sign for my preschool/daycare that says "BSU"...it is really really cool!!! Now everyone who comes to the school can see the official name...

Tonight we are going to attempt to get the grandchildren's official portrait...oh, how I hope JD cooperates, (christmas pics did not go so well). Tomorrow night I am very excited; we are going to the Patriots Celebrity Basketball Game at our local high school...I am sure Tom Brady won't be there, but we can settle for 2nd or 3rd string players...I will post about it on Wednesday!!!

I will post some pictures tomorrow!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Jill,
We can still be friends, despite out differences in teams---after all I am also a big Giants fan!

So cute all your mother's day gifts. I hope your pictures come out ok-how many grandchildren are there altogether? We did that once, but I think the youngest wasabout 6 months and my sister was a little over 2 but was a HAM when it came to the camera.

Hope you have a great week!