Monday, May 19, 2008

Make New Friends, but keep the old...






This past weekend was my friend Erica's bridal shower! It was nice seeing the old gang again. (We really need to get together more often girls) Kate and the bridemaids did such a great job. We had a nice brunch and some sangria's...(I didn't like, but hey I tried them). Erica got a ton of stuff! One of my favorite gifts that she got was a handmade quilt from her aunt, it was beautiful and huge!! What a nice gift. After the shower, Heather and I went down to Marina Bay and had a couple of drinks...it was fun and we got to watch the Celtics win game 7!!!

Now, we just have the wedding to go to in June. I am sure Erica will make a beautiful June bride...she always has the coolest clothes, so I am sure her gown will be gorgeous!!!

Other things that we did this weekend we to have fun in the sun! We put the boat in the water (finally) and the kids had a blast with Daddy while Mommy was at the shower! JD was a really good fisherman and Anne even took a nap on the boat!!! Woo woo, gotta love chilling in the sun and sneaking in a nap!




Funny after I type all the words and look at the pictures, they seem all crooked...oh well, the novice blogger in me needs more practice!!!

4 comments:

Debi said...

You guys all look exactly the same.

Kim said...

Jill
Which one is you? I love putting faces to a name. Oh and the crooked pictures-yeah that happens to me too! Look at JD keeping his hat on! Glad you had a great time at the shower.

The Johnson Family 5 said...

I was just going to ask the same thing as Kim! I love putting a name with a face :) Glad you had a good time with the girls!

Debi said...

This is Jill's sister, Debi. She is the one in the blue and white top with the grey sweater, red hair, on the right in the 1st picture and on the left in the second. Hope that helps!!