Monday, May 12, 2008

Been tagged, please try!!! : )

After reading a bunch of blogs tonight I thought I would start this one: Please consider yourself "tagged":

What I was doing 10 yrs ago:
Working at RRI as a Administrative Assistant trying to get the phone guy to fix my phone...he he. (those of you who don't know, the phone guy is now my great husband.)

Five things on my to do list for today: How about for tomorrow?
1. Drive Anne to preschool
2. Find activities for the week for the preschool for the letter X (any ideas?)
3. Call new payroll company
4. Water the plants I was given for Mom's Day...or else!!!!
5. Take Cayman for a walk early in the morning, maybe that should have been first..lol

Things I would do if I were a billionaire: Buy a preschool building and hire the most incredible teachers and have the best school for kids that ever existed!!! Buy a house on the ocean or a lake.

Three of my bad habits: Procrastination, waiting to tell somebody something until it is too late, eating things I know will bother my stomach

Five places I have lived: Columbia, SC and my famous hometown of Marsh-Vegas...

Five jobs I have had: Bakery assistant, telemarketer, hallmark girl, Administrative Assistant, Marketing Analyst, Lead Teacher Preschool and Owner of Preschool/Daycare

No comments: