Monday, November 10, 2008

Random thoughts








Just a couple of pictures from the last couple of weeks or so. I don't think I should post the pictures I took with JD and his friends at LPA...I didn't get permission. :( I did post a couple of random photos. My dog Cayman, who dresses as Batman each year, my brother, sister and I...and JD as a pirate...

We had a fun weekend, we took the kids to the park in our neighborhood and played hide and seek. Kids are so funny, there really is no place to hide yet they "found" poles to stand behind and slides to sit under...it was too funny.

On Saturday night, Doug and I went to my FIL's retirement party...it was a great time and Jack seemed to have a blast.

Tonight JD is going to his first official NBA basketball game with Daddy. The Boston Celtics!!!! Hopefully, he will enjoy the game and won't think it is too loud!!! I will have Doug take lots of pics of the night...

4 comments:

Mary said...

nice job-as usual- everyone looks great - -

Destini said...

I love the pictures of JD and Anne, they are so adorable! And JD makes a great Pirate! Trace loves your dog, too!

Kim said...

JD is one cute pirate. I love his formal hat in that last picture. I really hope he has a blast at his first NBA game! What an event!

Alex said...

they look so cute!