Sunday, November 23, 2008

dum dum dum da dum.....

The line from my title is from JD's favorite part of the Celtics Game minus the phrase "DEFENSE"!

We have good news!!!! We went to the ENT doctor and JD needs to replace his ear tubes, no big deal...>BUT no ADENOIDs removal.....a year ago, he had adenoids that were too big to breath and now he had an airway to his throat!!!!!! Thank god we didn't do surgery.... I can't tell you how happy I am...Go JD!!!

Just a little update on my little man, he is doing great with his speech 1/2 hour week for articulation and is just a great kid...dare I say...you know, now that I have jinxed this,...I am not even going to say...

Happy Thanksgiving everyone, we all can be thankful for the incredibly great kids that we have been blessed with...Happy Turkey Day!!!!!

5 comments:

Destini said...

Good for you guys! Way to go JD with speech and the incredible shrinking adnoids! Trace's come out tomorrow, along with a new set of tubes. Happy Thanksgiving!

Unknown said...

Yay for no surgery! Great to hear about how awesome you are, JD!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kerri said...

Excellent news!! Glad to hear he's doing so well!!
--Kerri

Kim said...

Good for JD! You go JD! That is great news. You will have to friend me on Facebook-it is quite the addiction!