Thursday, October 23, 2008

Tag: I am it!!

I have been tagged by Kim, Here goes:

10 Years Ago I
1) started my first "real" job after college....admin assistant, wait wasn't my degree in teaching...LOL
2) Met my husband at work, total computer geek, ah hem, phone guy...
3) bought my first house by myself...woo hoo! still here!
4) was having a blast hanging with friends, future husband etc.
5) I went to the gym almost all the time (to impress soon to be hubby...)

Things on tomorrow's to-do list

1) Try not to sign on to facebook, (why is it so addictive?)
2) watch 10 kids in my daycare including a 9 week old baby...so cute...
3)Figure out how to get to the Wine and cheese party LPA District 1 is having....
4) Take Anne to school
5) Go to Roche Brothers and fascinate Amy how thrifty I am....

Things I would do if I were a millionaire

1) Pay off my mortgage
2) PUt money aside for the kids for whatever they need it for.
3) Give some money to family to help everyone be happy
4) Take my family on a kick A** trip to the caribbean...
5) Remodel my house so I can have a great kitchen....

5 Places I have lived

1) Marshfield
2) Marshfield
3) Marshfield
4) Columbia South Carolina
5) No worries Kim, I only have 2...REALLY pathetic

5 jobs I have had

1) Paper carrier
2) Bakery Girl
3) Hallmark cashier, um, gift store girl
4) Nanny
5) daycare Provider/Preschool teacher

Hmmmm, I tag my sister Debi (who never blogs), Sarah, Jaime and Aunt Mary on Facebook...hee hee...gotcha!

No comments: