Friday, September 19, 2008

First Day of School




Wow! JD, uh, I mean JON did great for his first day!!! He was rearing to go just by putting on his shirt!!! Bye Mom, is all I heard all morning!!!

His teacher Mrs. L came to get him, and he walked with her down the hall in the elementary school ALL BY HIMSELF. I really never thought he wouldn't, but I tell ya, it was nice to have him so willing to go with her. Leaving on the other hand he was an emotional mess. I don't want to go home, I want to stay at "tool"<--- why he is going to speech, LOL.

All in all, he loved it and can't wait for next week!!! Enjoy his pictures!

6 comments:

Destini said...

Jon was so handsome on his first day! Glad to hear that it went so well - I can't believe he didn't want to come home! Hopefully he continues to love "tool"!

BRYAN'S YAYA said...

OMG, that sweet precious boy is so very cute. How hard it must be to deal with growing up so fast! Too bad we can't just keep them in the little bubble and not have to share them with the rest of the world.

Candi
YaYa to Bryan

Jaime said...

I am so glad to hear that JD's first day of school went so well. Loved the pictures. Caty is getting speech for the same reasons - she and JD must sound exactly alike.

Kim said...

Way to go JON! He looked so dapper and adorable on his first day! I am so happy to hear that it went smoothly with no crying, just anticipation!

Tonya said...

So cute!! Good job Jon ;)!

He looks so grown up! I can't wait to hear about all your new friend stories!!

Unknown said...

Hi Jill! Thanks for checking out my blog! Aren't three-year-old boys the best ever?? I'll definitely be posting a link to your blog so I can keep up with your adorable family!