Sunday, November 14, 2010

Last Camping Weekend of 2010

Well, we camped 53 times this year! I think that is a good way to start our camping lives!!! The last weekend of the year is Halloween weekend, well for the campground. It was a blast!

Anne was Jessie, it was the only costume that was a girl wearing pants. Anne is not a girly girl or a tomboy, she just likes yoga pants and sweatshirts and cute tops. She is the HARDEST person to buy clothes. Oh well. JD was Captain Rex from Star Wars, I thought it was a storm trooper, but apparently, I am old and don't know anything about Star Wars at all anymore. The two boys with JD are friends we go camping with and my Niece Emilee is Dorothy. It was such a fun weekend. I can't believe how much people decorate their campsites, one family was giving out jello shots and chicken!!! Can't wait for next year!




1 comment:

Greene Family said...

Wow - I'd say camping 53 times is a good way to start your camping lives! It sounds like you guys had a great time! Anne and JD are adorable in their Halloween costumes, and it sounds like the campground is an awesome place to go trick-or-treating!