Thursday, July 15, 2010

Anne's last day of school...I am little behind...





Anne was so happy yet so sad for her last day of kindergarten. She got to bring home all her things, journal, box of art supplies, calendar, etc. She is still writing in her journal throughout the summer, she writes about what she does during the day or our vacation days!

The Kindergarten holds a field day just for the kids in K. I volunteered to help with the hippity hops! So funny to watch 6 year olds hop on them, especially since most of them had never been on one. It was a fun day. The kids got a sports bottle, ribbon and a Graduation certificate. Fun day, cannot wait for JD's field day next year!

Yeah Anne! I cannot believe she is going to First grade.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on graduating Kindergarten, Anne! Looks like you guys have been having a great summer! Any chance we might be seeing you swing this way with the camper??

Kim said...

Congrats Anne on graduating kindergarten! First grade! Whoo hoo! I already see all the school supplies out in the stores already! I also love the pictures in the pool. Looks so refreshing. And the kiddos sure look like they are having fun on the boat. Great family shot of all of you guys!

Unknown said...

Congratulations Anne! Our kids are growing up before our very eyes. As I am reading this I am thinking I need to do some Target shopping for Aidan. Kindergarten for him starts next week (year round school) and I already have his supply list. Uggh!