Friday, September 25, 2009

3 posts in one day????

We are babysitting a bunny for a neighbor which led us into the purchase of our own new Bunny, BUDDY. Here is a picture of Anne holding Vegas the bunny and "cool Cat" from her class. Each child gets to take a turn taking Cool Cat home for a night and writing in a book to tell the class what it did at your house. Can I tell you that Anne was soooo soo excited to have this stuffed animal at our house? If I only had a video camera of her face when I went to the bus stop to get her and saw the blue bag...Oh mY! She was so happy!!!

So, here is a picture of Cool Cat and Vegas the temporary bunny at our house

3 comments:

Mary Scannell said...

Jill, As always, I am so happy to see the pictures and read your wonderful comments - I am so glad that everyone is so happy in school - -Happy belated birthday to Annie -I know that you will really love your new bunny

Kim said...

You are such a good mommy getting a bunny! Preston if he is lucky will get a fish. She does look SO happy to be holding him!

Greene Family said...

Anne looks so happy holding Cool Cat and Vegas! How fun that she got a bunny of her own for her birthday!