Monday, June 15, 2009

3 posts in one day....what is going on? lol

Believe it or not, the sun did come out on Saturday this past weekend. I made a mad dash for the beach. We live 3/10 of a mile from the beach and never go. This year I made a decision to go anytime there is sun. The kids loved every minute. JD is finally walking barefoot in the sand. Anne won't/can't/shouldn't get out of the water, she gets all sandy, wet and gooey and loves every minute of it!!!

JD took a little snooze at the beach, he went right under Miss Laurie's umbrella and went to sleep. Nice!!!!

I don't dare go into the ocean EVER....even in 90 degree weather, it is still ice cold here in Mass. Oh well, sitting on the beach, reading a book, kids having a blast...what is better?




6 comments:

Debi said...

great photos. Kids and the beach always make cute photos. Maybe I'll come down and hit up the beach with you when I get back from Texas.

Unknown said...

Ahhh...that looks amazing!! I'm dying for a little sand between my toes!

Destini said...

Oh, the beach, we aren't planning to go this year, and these pictures really make me miss it! You should definitely take advantage of those sunny days - a great place to ride the bikes to after you get them!

Mary Scannell said...

Jill,so happy for you that the school system has the accommodations for JD -- Great pictures and it looks like a great time was had by everyone

Kim said...

Ahhhh. I miss beaches-we have a reservoir here-that's about it. I am with you though-I don't go in the water-save that for the islands! JD looks so comfy taking his nap!

Greene Family said...

Can't beat that . . . sitting on the beach, reading a book, and the kids having a blast! Great photos! I hope you guys have many sunny days to go to the beach this summer!