Tuesday, March 10, 2009

50th Post!!! Missing Tooth!! what a day!

Yeah, my 50th post!!! I know, I am not that great at posting to begin with but hey still cool right???? Better than sister Debi...ah hem, when did you post last? LOL




Ok, Anne lost her tooth today!!! Yippppieee! Those of you who know me well will know that teaching kids under 5 I can handle anything BUT TEETH. Especially wiggly ones. So, there was no blood and the tooth just wiggled it's own way out after 3 weeks! Anne is so happy it is contagious!!!

Let's see what else we took a cooking class with the kids and made all kinds of Valentine snacks (chocolate, cookies, candies, etc) the kids, Daddy and I loved it. JD didn't like touching the candies but we got through it.



Auntie Debi bought Rock Band on the Wii and JD loves to play the drums. He is a maniac on those drums. Emily, I was thinking if Seamus goes on the road can JD join?
Rock Band here I come!

Do you think Metallica needs a drummer?


And last but not least I got Anne to ride a bike! Last year she wasn't so sure of getting on it, even with the training wheels. This year, she loves it. Her friend Cameron is learning too, so it was fun to ride with him...sad that they have sweatshirts on and snow is in the background. Too bad the bike is a little small....but we made it for 2 hours on the 2nd day of the year that the temperature made it past 55 degrees...oh how I miss South Carolina!!!!

Cameron and Anne riding together with snow in the background!!!

Anne being cool on her princess bike!!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, you have been keeping busy! JD can definitely hit the road with the "Little Man Band!" I know Seamus would just go nuts over Rock Band, we may have to look into it. Congrats to Anne on losing a tooth and learning to ride a bike...two huge accomplishments!!

Destini said...

Wow, how awesome for Annie! Taylor has been asking weekly when she is going to lose her first tooth! JD is really jamming on those drums!

Kim said...

I am also so grossed out by wiggly teeth. Every time Preston takes a tumble I am like "Oh please not the teeth." Ugh. She looks so cute though with her missing chomper. How cool that you guys did a cooking class. I wonder if I can find one around here-Preston loves helping in the kitchen and eating.
Congrats on Annie riding her bike! The kids are such cutie pies.

Unknown said...

Ashleigh is almost 7 and has lost 8 of her teeth. None of which I pulled. I leave it to her daddy to do. I hate loose teeth...freaked me out even as a kid myself. JD is so cute as a little drummer. Looks like music is in his future. I am going to add you to my blog if you don't mind.

Debi said...

Cute photos!!! I love how excited Anne is about her missing tooth. And JD is welcome to come over anytime and rock out with Paul. Is Anne riding her bike around the St. Ann's parking lot? Too funny. Cameron's jacket is a riot, looks like he is going to jump up on his harley. Ha ha.

Tonya said...

What a toothless grin!! Hope the tooth fairy was generous! A $20, maybe?

Knoah loves the drumming pic! He plays the drums with daddy! They could start their own...call it "The former braces"....LOL