Thursday, January 29, 2009

Quick Really good update

JD went to the Orthopedic today for his 6 month check up...and after 2 years and 5 days, (not that I am counting) he does NOT have to wear his brace anymore.

The Dr. said his back looks great (better than ever), the wedging looks great, his legs/feet are great....GREAT GREAT....

Did I mention it has been 2 years and 5 days?


I am so physced it is kind of giddy...no more brace, no more onesies and he can finally wear regular shirts and sweaters, I must get shopping!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO

13 comments:

Kim said...

That is so awesome! I wish I can come shopping with you-I love any excuse to shop! I am so happy that he is out of the brace! Freedom!

Caden and Mommy said...

That is wonderful news! I am so happy for you and JD!!! Happy Shopping!

Alex said...

great news!!!!

Tonya said...

Fantastic!!! He is FREE!! We are looking forward to that day!

Unknown said...

That is great news! You and JD both must be so excited! So glad to hear it, I can't imagine 2 years and 5 days you've been dealing with it!

Jillsblog said...

I am not sure JD understands fully that the yucky never kept clean brace is no longer on his body....YEAH!!!! Well who cares, I know it is gone....I will take a picture and post on the blog...ewwww...how gross looking this brace was/is...I am shopping...anyone in?

Greene Family said...

Yay - that is great news!! I can imagine how excited you and JD must be - 2 years and 5 days is a long time to have to wear a brace! Have fun shopping!

Jennifer said...

Congratulations. Great news. JD will feel like a new man.

Mary said...

double that wahoooo for me - great news

Destini said...

Awesome!!! Happy shopping :)

Sarah said...

From a very personal level I can imagine how wonderful that must feel!! I am sooo sooo happy for JD and you of course. That's truly great news!!! I love to shop too so wish I could join you :)

Debi said...

JD is DA Man!!! Give him a pat on the back ;-) from Auntie Debi!!

Mandy said...

YEAH! So happy he gets to be brace free.