Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Day late (ok a month late)dollar short

Ok, so I never posted pics of the kids on Christmas. We had a great day! The kids loved every second of the 5 minutes it took to open presents....LOL

Here are a couple of highlights:

1. Spreading reindeer food on the lawn for Santa and friends. Picture of the kids with their bags and new pjs before heading outdoors...

2. Mrs. Claus calling on Christmas morning to make sure Santa had done his "job". Jonathan wasn't really wanting to get on the phone, but Anne sure did, she was walking around the house and then sat down to chat while eating her breakfast. Thanks Mrs. Claus! You rock.



3. We got the Wii. Need I say more, this machine is the best. JD is so good at it. We even got the grandparents to box on Christmas Morning. Sister Debi bought us Guitar Hero...and I am embarrassed to say I can't get past beginner level on Living on a Prayer...ugh, I always get boo'ed...


4. We went to Frog Pond in Boston the day after Christmas for some ice skating...then back to my Uncle's new apartment. I hope this becomes a tradition, it was alot of fun to see all my cousins and their kids and spend time with family. What a great day!!! JD did not take to the ice, but Anne, Auntie Debi, Uncle Paul and I did...what a fun trip.

JD's favorite place to look out the window at Uncle Patrick's house, he said to me, "I like this Boston better than the hospital." Poor kid only goes in town when we have appointments.



Can you see JD in the green Celtics hat with my Mom?



Look Mom, no hands!!!


So, all in all we have had a busy month...we have so many birthdays. Happy Birthday to me, Jack, Mom, Uncle Tommy, Aunt Patty, Uncle Gerald, and anyone else I forgot!!

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Happy birthday to you! Cute pics. That's so much fun that Mrs. Claus called to check in :) The kids looked happy. We love the Wii too. It's so much fun and don't worry I always got boo'd on that game for xbox :)

Unknown said...

The Wii is fantastic! I need to get Guitar Hero immediately!! Thanks for sharing the adorable holiday pics...ice skating looks like so much fun!

Kim said...

Love the pictures. JD is so adorable. Ann is a trip that she was yacking away on Christmas morning-such a girl you have there already! I got Preston the V Motion system for Christmas and I am dying to hook it up this weekend. Ice skating looked so much fun!

Mary said...

Hi - the pictures are worth the wait!!! Looks like everyone had a great holiday - I wish I was there with everyone -Love Aunt Mary

Debi said...

Great post!! Love all the photos!! Yay, no hands no hands!! Paul will be so excited you called him Uncle Paul. Ha!

Destini said...

Great pictures! And, I still haven't done a Christmas post yet, so you aren't that far behind! I'm so glad that JD got to experience the rest of Boston, what fun ice skating must have been!

Greene Family said...

Great pictures - JD is such a cutie! That's so cool that Mrs. Claus called Christmas morning, and that Ann had so much fun talking to her! It looks like everyone had a fun Christmas!! Ice-skating looked like so much fun, and I'm glad that JD got to experience Boston as more than the doctors!