Wednesday, July 16, 2008

What is happening these days....



I am on a roll now....blog readers!!! JD and Anne had cousin Emilee stay over last night and they had a blast. They all slept in sleeping bags in JD's room. Surprisingly, they were asleep by 9:30ish!!! Funny, I didn't take a picture of the sleep over party, in fear that I would wake them up...he he.



We took a mini vacation to Connecticut a few weeks ago to my cousins' graduation party. I haven't seen my relatives in so long! It was great to see everyone and catch up! I put a picture of just a couple of my cousins and some of their kids, amazing if we really all got together to see how many there was of us. (Shout out to Aunt Diane and Aunt Mary...thanks for reading! and of course, Debi and Paul, faithful blog stalkers! Just jokes) So, I have attached some fun pics from the day. We spent the night in a hotel in Connecticut to make a mini vay kay for the kids so we could swim and hang out. It worked out super good and the kids even brought sleeping bags and camped out under a work table in the hotel room, (so much for beds!) the fun of being a kid. They loved it.




3 comments:

Sarah said...

Way to go on keeping up with the blog! I'm working on it :) The kids are soo cute. I love that they slept under that table!! I hope Kaela and Will are as close as your two when they get older. At least the pictures tell us that story :) Glad the sleep over went well too! Sounds like a fun few weeks!! I want to go on vacation so bad!!

Kim said...

Very cute pictures! I love that JD is wearing a WATCH! how cute is that? Nice picture of the whole family together.

Debi said...

Ha Ha. I love that they slept under a table instead of the comfy hotel bed. Kim- If you read this, JD wears that watch everywhere and if you ask him what time it is, it is always "8:30". ALways.