Sunday, July 13, 2008

Happy Birthday JD!



Well, it is official, my little man is 3!!! We had a lot of fun for his party. Nine of his buddies came to the party. I made a bean bag toss, had little boat races and played in the yard. JD got so much stuff, remote control everything! We set up the bubble machine and the kids always have a blast running through the bubbles.

I hope this year brings JD, health and happiness. We are off his nebulizers and we have appointments at the end of July to find out if he can come off Singulair too. We are doing the usual full day of appointments in Boston. I thought since I have the day off, I might take the kids to the Boston Commons for the famous Swan boats, and the Make Way for Ducklings statues. It should be fun, hopefully we will be brace free!!! I will probably cry all day if they say to take it off forever! The poor kid wears it 10 hours a day even in the heat and NEVER complains. Cross your fingers for us!

Here are some more pictures from Auntie Debi...who by the way gave JD the coolest Spiderman fishing pole, he was on the boat last night fishing for over an hour!!!! Thanks Auntie Debi! I love the one real close up with him sticking out his tongue...he he, he was really exhausted at this point.




8 comments:

Mary said...

Jill,
Happy Birthday to JD. I am enjoying your blog --you do a great job. Keep up the great work
My best to everyone

Love
Aunt Mary
Raleigh

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday JD! It sounds like he had a pretty good day! I'm glad it was fun and he got lots of fun stuff :)
I love the race car bed. I want one of those for Will! They grow up so fast huh?!
I will keep my fingers crossed.I understand the brace thing 110%...poor little Kaela wears hers 23 if not 24 hours a day in this hot sticky weather! I feel for these sweetie pies! I hope the doc. gives you all good news!!!

Kim said...

I really hope Jill that you can be brace fre and Singulair free. I hope this year also brings JD health and happiness. His pictures are adorable-I like his new car bed-pretty cool! So happy the birthday party went off without a hitch!

Tonya said...

Praying for a brace free year!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JD!! Looks like the party was a blast!

Great Bed!! Very cool and fast looking ;)

Looking forward to another great year with your kids, their so cute!

Jaime said...

Hope that JD had a wonderful birthday! The party sure sounded like it was fun! They sure grow up fast, don't they!

Caden and Mommy said...

WOW - 3 Yeah! Happy Birthday! Great pictures!

Destini said...

Happy Birthday JD! Looks like he had a great party and got some good health news! Trace likes JD's bed - he has the Lightning McQueen version. Hope you get some good news in Boston, and have a fun day!

Debi said...

What a great photographer you had. We are soooo happy he loved the spidey fishing pole. When we saw it, we knew it was perfect. I hope he gets good at casting soon!!