Friday, June 25, 2010

Tae Kwon Do Grads!!!

Hi ya!!!! Anne and JD graduated to their next Tae Kwon Do belts. JD is cameo-orange and Anne is cameo yellow. They did awesome! JD is in the front row on stage and Anne is diagonal behind on his right.

At class the other night, JD and Anne had to run around the high school track one time....JD's instructor was so proud of him, though he was last place he never gave up and Mr. Whitman ran with him the whole time!!! They are always talking about never giving up and how important it is to keep working....So proud of both of them!





6 comments:

Destini said...

Way to go Anne and JD! What a great instructor to run around the track with JD - and way to finish!!!! (I'm not sure I could make it all the way around at anything above a walk)

Mary Scannell said...

Wonderful pictures - Congratulations to Anne and JD - You both look great --Maybe when I come to Boston next week you can show me what you learned

Unknown said...

Great job, Anne and JD! Very proud of you both! Hope we can see some of those Tae Kwon Do moves in person!

Debi said...

Great pics Jill!! I am so proud of them!!

Kim said...

That's awesome! Go JD. How amazing that he has such determination! I am proud of he and Anne. It's so cool that they are so into TKD. I have to get PReston involved in something. I just feel like we are always running and out of time! How do you do it?

Greene Family said...

Congratulations Anne and JD!! That is awesome! It sounds like JD has great determination!